Arrive at a New Address
With new restaurants, shopping, street art and neighborhood activities, Crystal City is a lively, walkable neighborhood built for the contemporary resident. In addition to the right blend of leisure and convenience, enjoy year-round access to the wider metropolitan area with an easy jaunt to entertainment at The Wharf or a day-trip to your favorite Virginia winery.
- One block to Whole Foods Market
- Walk or bike to the Pentagon City, Pentagon or Crystal City Metro
- Short ride to the Reagan National Airport
- Close proximity to Long Bridge Park and 30 acres of recreation
- Bike access to a regional trail network
- Walk to Fashion City Mall to explore countless shopping options
- Easy vehicular access to Route 395
ON THE RUN
Challenge yourself to join one of
Crystal City’s 5K Friday runs!
The Little Black Book
Crystal City is a vibrant and accessible neighborhood served by two Metro lines, several bus routes, bikes lanes, networked trails, and extensive sidewalks.
Crystal City neighborhood photos courtesy of the Crystal City BID. All Right Reserved. Photographers retaining original copyright include, but are not limited to Joy Asico, Elysées Eye Productions and Stephen Elliot.